AGM report 2016
This year’s Annual General Meeting of CMI was held on 19 September at our Kingsway offices.
Resolutions passed at the meeting were:
• Receiving the annual report and accounts
• Re-appointing BDO LLP as Auditors
• Special Resolution to adjust Board composition, with an increase in the number of co-opted members and an ex-officio place on the Board for the Chair of the Board of Companions – this is subject to Privy Council approval
Newly elected members were introduced:
• Liz White FCMI, Head of Strategy Development, British Library
• Peter Marchbank CMgr FCMI, Managing Director, RPI UK Ltd, and Board Member, WEAF (West England Aerospace Forum)
Bruce Carnegie-Brown CCMI was also introduced as President Elect. Bruce is Non-Executive Chairman of Moneysupermarket.com Group plc; and Vice Chairman and Lead Independent Director at Banco Santander SA.
All of these new members attended their first Board meeting immediately following the AGM. Biographies of these new members can be found here
Find out more about the AGM at www.managers.org.uk/annualreport