Grow your small business events
Between May and June 2015 CMI, Association of Business Schools and the Small Business Charter will be hosting a series of events in University Business Schools around the UK for employers and small businesses to explore what management development support and funding is available to help businesses to grow.
Join the panel of experts to:
- Learn about what funding, business and skills development opportunities exist through your local business schools and the Small Business Charter
- Understand the support available from the CMI, your Local Enterprise Partnership, Federation of Small Businesses and other networks in your region
- Discover key data about small businesses in your region including recent growth, survival rates and growth ambition and the lessons that can be learnt
- Hear from high growth small businesses and the secrets of their success
- Put your questions to our Panel of Experts
- Develop business opportunities and network with other like-minded organisations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Small business owners
- Deans, Course Directors and students from Business Schools in the region
- Others involved in supporting small businesses
More information on the project and the events we will be hosting can be found here. Places to these events are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.