Managers have the gloomiest outlook for their organisations and the economy since 2012 according to our annual 'Future Forecast'.
Access the report to find out what’s fuelling managers’ concerns, gain insight into what their personal and organisational priorities will be in the next 12 months, and learn their top five fixes for boosting productivity in 2016.
Management Book of the Year
We are delighted to announce that 'Frugal Innovation' by Jaideep Prabhu and Navi Radjou is the CMI Management Book of the Year 2016/
The winning book offers a blueprint for leaders and managers in companies of all sizes and across all sectors on how to do more (and better) with less.
See all categories winners here.
Management Articles of the Year
'High performance Workplaces' from David Griffiths and Maggie Inman of Swansea Business School is the top rated article for Management Articles of the Year 2016.
The book covers practical approaches to effectively managing complexity and creating meaningful change.
The top five articles and are now available to read in our Winning Ideas: Leading through change and uncertainty report
- Companions’ event: Bouncing Back - Lord Browne (12 April)
- Publication of HE white paper on employability (26 April)
- Launch event for Valuing your Talent report (24 May)
- Report launch: Next Generation – in association with EY Foundation (10 May)
- Companions’ event: Bouncing Back: Rachel Lowe, Stephen Robertson, Nikki King (12 May)