As an employee
Working for CMI
The CMI is an equal opportunities employer and employs people based on their ability to carry out the task.
The majority of our staff work from our Head Office in Corby, Northamptonshire. We also have an office in Savoy Court in central London. Additionally, a number of our staff are field based and work from home.
Current staff benefits include:
- 24½ days paid annual leave (pro rata) increasing up to a maximum of 34½ days with service, excluding bank holidays
- Salary Sacrifice Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Free permanent health insurance*
- Free accident insurance
- Sickness Benefits scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package*
- Reimbursement of professional membership fees (our own Institute plus one other)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme*
- Employee Personal Computer Incentive Scheme*
- Buy & Sell Holidays*
- High Street Discounts
- Total Reward Statement
- Free eye sight tests
- Discounts on a range of products offered to Institute members and staff
- Private medical insurance*
- Interest free season ticket loan*
- Travel Insurance*
- Mobile phone*
- Company car*
- Long service award*
- Access to occupational health adviser
- Free car parking (Management House only)
CMI is an Investor in People and offers excellent training and development opportunities to all staff.
CMI fosters a culture which promotes accountability, continuous improvement and development which is vital to enable staff to deliver the strategic plans whilst fulfilling their potential. The CMI performance management system supports managers and staff to achieve the biggest impact.
Our offices in Corby are set in 5 acres of grounds. We are 10 minutes walk from Corby town centre and we have ample free car parking facilities. Our nearest railway station is Corby, which is 5 minutes walk from our offices. There are also direct trains from London St Pancras to Kettering. There is a bus link (approx half an hour) from Kettering Rail Station to Corby Town Centre.
Our London office is centrally located. Savoy Court is just 10 minutes walk from either Covent Garden or Charing Cross station.
CMI HQ - Corby (Management House, Cottingham Road, Corby, NN17 1TT)
2 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ
*Certain conditions apply on benefits. Details are available from the HR department. Some benefits are non-contractual and the Institute reserves the right to review benefits and withdraw benefits as appropriate.