WHAT IS CHARTERED MANAGER?
Exclusively incorporated by Royal Charter, CMI is the only organisation able to award Chartered Manager – the highest and most prestigious accolade in management and leadership.
With the ‘CMgr’ post-nominals, you can prove your worth to employers and clients alike, providing an invaluable advantage. Chartered Managers are:
- Worth an added £362,176 to their organisation;
- Proven to demonstrate stronger professional integrity, raising the bar for the competition;
- More likely to be promoted, with 1 in 3 reporting subsequent career progression;
- Invariably satisfied with the benefits it affords them, with 100% affirming they’d recommend it to others.
WHAT IS THE EXEMPTION ROUTE?
For managers such as yourself, who have completed a CMI Level 5 Diploma or above, the exemption route is a fast track to Chartered Manager – because we know you’ve already done the hard part.
Exemption route applicants must also have at least 3 years of management experience, and are assessed on a written submission, detailing:
- The knowledge you’ve gained;
- The improvement in your management practice;
- The positive, measurable contribution you’ve made to your organisation.
It’s the fastest and most cost-effective route to becoming a Chartered Manager, with a one-off assessment fee of £95* plus your membership fee.
* An annual Chartered Membership fee is payable thereafter. Price excludes VAT.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
You can find out more about the exemption route from our dedicated Chartered Manager team on 01536 207429, or alternatively, just click here to apply* and a member of the team will be in touch.
*online application process takes approximately 15 minutes