WHAT IS CHARTERED MANAGER?
Exclusively incorporated by Royal Charter, CMI is the only organisation able to award Chartered Manager – the highest and most prestigious accolade in management and leadership.
With the ‘CMgr’ post-nominals, you can prove your worth to employers and clients alike, providing an invaluable advantage. Chartered Managers are:
- Worth an added £362,176 to their organisation;
- Proven to demonstrate stronger professional integrity, raising the bar for the competition;
- More likely to be promoted, with 1 in 3 reporting subsequent career progression;
- Invariably satisfied with the benefits it affords them, with 100% affirming they’d recommend it to others.
WHAT IS THE QUALIFIED ROUTE?
For managers such as yourself, who have completed a degree level management qualification, the qualified route is the fastest and most suitable way to become a Chartered Manager – because we know you’ve already done the hard part.
Qualified route applicants must have:
- Completed a degree level qualification in Management, Leadership or Business;
- 3 years experience for Level 5 and above Diploma;
- 5 years experience for Level 5 and above Certificate.
For your convenience, there are two assessment types to choose from, to demonstrate consistent and effective performance over the past 18 months:
- Written submission - £295*
- Professional discussion - £495*
* An annual Chartered Membership fee is payable thereafter. Price excludes VAT.
Diploma in Management at Level 5 or above;
NVQ or SVQ at Level 4 or above;
University degree (BSc or BA) or higher (eg. MSc MBA, MA, PhD) in Management, Leadership or Business;
CEng, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered CIPD & Armed Forces senior qualifications;
Certificate in Management with 5 years of management experience.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
You can find out more about the qualified route from our dedicated Chartered Manager team on 01536 207429, or alternatively, just click here to fill in your details and a member of the team will be in touch.