Ideal for new or aspiring managers, or for existing managers in your organisation looking to progress in their careers, attending the Introduction to Management programme will enable them to:
- Assess their management style so that they can become better communicators, managers and leaders.
- Learn how to manage themselves so that they can identify what they do well, what they need to improve and how they can do it.
- Understand the importance of relationship management and team dynamics so that they can create effective working relationships.
- Find out how they can become solution focused, how to motivate and inspire their teams and how to manage change effectively.
- Turn their learning into a nationally recognised qualification by undertaking an assessment after the workshops.
How will this benefit your organisation?
When your managers attend CMI’s Introduction to Management course, your organisation also benefits:
- Gain more self-confident, more engaged and more productive managers.
- Get better led and managed teams.
- Save money by increasing productivity.
- Gain accredited and qualified, professional managers.
And what’s more:
- Save on travel costs – the course can be held at your own site, cutting travel time and costs and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Tailor the programme – the course can be tailored to suit your organisational objectives, focusing on your highest priorities.
- Reduce downtime – opting to host the course at your own site means managers are available to deal with urgent issues.
- Work with experts – a consultant will be matched to your organisation based on their industry expertise.
Train more, save more – Save £100 per person when you register 2 or more managers for our Introduction to Management development programme.
Speak to a member of our team today for more information and a no obligation quotation.
Request a call back