This qualification has been replaced with an updated version - the information provided should only be used by Centres/tutors who had already signed students to this course prior to its withdrawal on 31st August 2014.
All other users – please see Level 3 In Coaching and Mentoring QCF
Whether you are just starting out in management or are at the top of your game with the responsibility to implement and organisation wide policy, our Coaching and Mentoring qualifications will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to get the very best of your team.
The Level 3 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring are designed for supervisors and first line managers, to support the development of coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals, teams and achieve objectives.
- Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs
- Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Introducing organisational culture, values and behaviours
- Managing team dynamics
- Completing the coaching and mentoring process
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 3 Award to Level 3 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 3 Certificate to Level 5 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager
Click here to access the syllabus Click here to access the fact sheet