This qualification has been replaced with an updated version - the information provided should only be used by Centres/tutors who had already signed students to this course prior to its withdrawal on 31st August 2014.
All other users – please see Level 5 In Coaching and Mentoring RQF
Whether you are just starting out in management or at the top of your game with the responsibility to implement an organisation-wide policy, our Coaching and Mentoring qualifications will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to get the very best from your team.
The Level 5 qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring are designed to develop management coaching and mentoring skills, helping you to identify the links between coaching, mentoring and the achievement of business goals.
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Introduction to management coaching and mentoring
- Management coaching and mentoring skills
- Management coaching practice
- Management mentoring
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Management Coaching and Mentoring, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level (e.g. from Level 5 Award to Level 5 Certificate etc.)
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 5 Certificate to Level 7 Certificate)
- Apply to become a Chartered Manager
Click here to access the syllabus Click here to access the fact sheet