How competent and confident are your managers?
Knowing where the strengths and weaknesses of your managers lie before embarking on a development programme is critical to the success of the training you provide. It’s also valuable to know whether your managers’ confidence in their own capabilities is backed up by their knowledge.
That’s why we’ve developed Managementknow, a competency-based assessment tool that focuses on two key business areas of performance management and employee engagement. This enables you to pinpoint gaps in knowledge and address managers’ exact needs through relevant, targeted training and support.
It’s an extremely effective way of ensuring people receive the right training whilst also providing an accurate benchmark for the future development of your managers and organisation as a whole.
- Maximises the effectiveness of your training budget
- Targets business-critical drivers focusing on employee engagement and performance management
- Improves management performance through on-going assessment
- Improves engagement, giving managers greater self-insight into their development needs
- Identifies the risk levels attached to your managers