London CPD Young Managers Group
Start Date: 13 May 2014
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Virgin Money Lounge, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF › View map
Member price: £5.00
Non-member price: £7.00
Event Capacity: Full
We are delighted to announce details for the next 'Young Managers Group' event, continuing the energy from the event earlier in the year. The format will be a little different, with group discussions for an hour with tea and coffee provided and then the opportunity for networking in the pub afterwards (purchase of own drinks in the bar). You are invited to both, however if you would prefer only the discussion or the pub then please come along for this.
The first part of the evening will be held at the Virgin Money Lounge, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF.
Followed by Networking at:
Where: Three Crowns
Address: 19 Babmaes Street, London, SW1Y 6HD
Nearest Underground Station: Piccadilly Circus
The format is designed to facilitate peer discussion on a range of topics and issues, in an environment where everyone can ask questions, share ideas, gain feedback or simply enjoy a lively debate with like-minded managers. Simon Greenhalgh (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Mark Brown (email@example.com) will be your hosts on the evening.
Suggested Topics for Discussion:
- Organisational Culture – How do the cultures differ in attendees organisations/industries
- HR subjects – Sharing knowledge and discussion on burning issues of attendees
- Company policy on social networking and boundaries of use for employees
- Difficult employees – Discussion on techniques to better manage them
- Training – Debate on management training and if it is needed for young managers?
- Management knowledge - What resources do attendees have?
We look forward to welcoming you
CMI London CPD Network
Questions about this event should be addressed to Simon Greenhalgh at firstname.lastname@example.org.