Wessex Network Event
Start Date: 22 May 2014
Start Time: 9:30 AM
End Time: 12:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Wessex Hotel, West Cliff Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5EU › View map
The Performance Management Workshop
The key aim of any performance management process is to develop teams in order for them to best assist their organisation in achieving its objectives.
- What is performance management? - Developing an understanding of what Performance Management is and how we embed it into the culture of the organisation.
- Performance management cycle - Showing that Performance Management is a cyclical process and demonstrating the requirements at each stage including the need for on going reviews.
- Setting objectives & KPI - Ensuring that objectives are clearly defined, describe performance requirements and are SMART.
- Feedback - Identify what positive feedback is, and isn't - Ensuring that our feedback is on specific, observable actions rather than 'feelings'
- Managing under performance - Identifying an appropriate course of action.
- The challenge of managing high achievers - how do you motivate your star performers?
Contact for bookings – All bookings and contact details can be found below.
Questions about this event should be addressed to ISIS Business Centre at email@example.com or by telephone on 0120 237 7270.