Wiltshire Swindon Network - Inaugural Meeting
Start Date: 15 May 2014
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Swindon Fire Station, Drove Road, Swindon, SN1 3AD › View map
Member price: Free
Non-member price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
Join us for the inaugural meeting of the Wiltshire/Swindon Network and help build a network that works best for you.
The network will operate under the auspices of the TVR Board.
At an inaugural meeting the group will begin to discuss and agree how they want the group to operate.
This might include one or more of the following:
- Informal networking
- Informal CPD events – e.g. peer contributions/input
- Formal CPD events – e.g. visiting speakers
- Peer mentoring
- Peer coaching
- Building partnerships with other groups/organisations
- Social events
Agenda for the evening:
- Discussion – Purpose of the network? How do we want this group to run?
- Confirm actions and next steps
- Close meeting and socialise in nearby pub for those who want to.
If you cannot join us on this occasion, look out for future dates or let Barrie know that you would like to participate or let him know your ideas for shaping this network.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Barrie Smale at email@example.com or by telephone on 07970 022658.