CMI and MoralDNA Masterclass
Start Date: 27 Nov 2014
Start Time: 9:15 AM
End Time: 12:45 PM
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ › View map
Admission price: £350
Event Capacity: Full
When it comes to management and leadership in the 21st century, the truth is that who cares, wins. Ethics should be at the heart of every organisation’s culture, whatever their size or sector. CMI research shows that higher scores for managers’ ethics are linked to higher organisational performance.
Every manager has a part to play: leading by example, making value-based decisions, and rewarding the right behaviour, not just results. If employers get the ethical culture right, they’ll reap the rewards through better performance, stronger employee engagement and improved relationships with their customers
The CMI and MoralDNA™ Masterclass is based on the philosophy, methodologies and research developed by Professor Roger Steare, author of ethicability® and co-designer of the MoralDNA™ Profile and CMI.
WHO’S IT FOR?
This workshop is suitable for leaders at all levels and in every operational function who want to learn how this powerful leadership and culture change approach will improve their organisation’s performance.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Understand your moral values, how you prefer to make good decisions and ‘do the right thing’ using the MoralDNA™ Profile
- Understand your personal and organisational purpose and culture and how this can effect performance
- Learn how to decide what’s right and practical with ethicability® and the RIGHT™ model
- Discover tools and techniques to influence positive change in your organisation
- Find out how to generate constructive criticism to challenge “group think”
- Receive a free MoralDNA™ Report, a copy of Professor Steare’s book “ethicability®” and the CMI report “The MoralDNA of Performance.”