Start Date: 06 Nov 2014
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 12:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Peterborough Rugby Club, Second Drove, Peterborough, PE1 5XA › View map
What is influence? What does it mean to you? Would you like to be a better influencer in your company or your profession?
Come join us for an interactive two and a half hours that will allow you to explore your influencing style and provide you with tools and techniques to better your influencing skills. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate provided by CMI.
What will we be covering?
What is influencing and how good an influencer are you?
Using a hands-on exercise, explore your own style and determine what you would like to achieve using influence.
Adapting your style
• Using the DISC profiling tool as a reference, how adapting our styles helps influence others.
• Working with tools that will help you identify how others use language - picking up on verbal and non-verbal cues that will help you adapt your language style.
Questioning, listening and planning
• How to phrase questions to help you understand and influence others.
• Practical tools that will help you understand who needs to be influenced and how.
From our delegates:
• “Great session! I felt empowered with the knowledge that there are many ways to achieve the desired outcome!”
• “Very positive and has given me a lot of ideas of how to play to strengths.”
• “Excellent approach, really informative, looking forward to the next one.”
For more information or to book a place please contact Daisy Rivetti, Events Administrator, on 01733 370809 or email email@example.com including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number. Please advise that you are a CMI member.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Daisy Rivetti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01733 370809.