An Introduction To The Principles Of Contract Law
Start Date: 08 Oct 2014
Venue: MANAGEMENT CENTRE, , BANGOR UNIVERSITY, Bangor
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT LAW
All businesses regardless of size come into contact on a regular basis with legal issues on any sort of contract.
But are you aware of all the pitfalls and issues as you should be?
Would you like some pointers and helpful information to help you in your business?
Can you really afford not to expand your knowledge in this area?
This event will cover---
- the role of a contract
- the essential elements of contracts (agreement, intention and consideration)
- different types of contracts
- different types of terms
- exclusion and limitation clauses
- the effect of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Sales of Goods Act 1979
- breach of contract and the remedies for breach of contract
This event is being given by a lecturer from Elevate Cymru
Questions about this event should be addressed to Ian Nellist at firstname.lastname@example.org.