Meet the Board & motivational event - Salisbury
Start Date: 20 Oct 2014
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 8:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Mercure Hotel Salisbury, Salisbury, SP1 2SD › View map
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
This Autumn, CMI Southern is offering two chances to attend a dynamic and motivational training session with Andy Edwards, a leading exponent of developing business relationships.
Sessions will run on 20 October 2014 at the Mercure Hotel in Salisbury and 17 November 2014 at the RNLI College in Poole. Both will start at 6.30pm and admission is free.
Relationomics is defined as “Growing your business through creating and maintaining the best possible relationships”. The concept was developed by the session speaker, Andy Edwards. At its heart, Relationomics has four vital components:
1) creating, developing and maintaining exemplary business relationships
2) understanding ‘value’
3) developing attitude as a business skill
4) growing the business through focusing on four specific areas
The session will cover the following:
· introduction to the Relationomics equation
· the basic psychology of what makes us and others ‘tick’
· adapting and connecting with others to create business ‘fans’
· what constitutes ‘value’ - and why price need not be important in the eyes of your customers
· personal attitude and motivation and how the definition of ‘happiness’ should be turned on its head
· the four (and only) ways of adding to your business turnover
· identifying the ‘Low hanging fruit’ to boost your turnover by at least 46%
Andy Edwards is a highly experienced speaker, frequently delivering presentations on Business Relationships. Having lectured for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Andy is further qualified in Behavioural Psychology and holds a Diploma in Coaching.
Andy is the founder of Re£ationomic$ (creating tangible value from business relationships). He runs training, speaking, personal development and coaching-based events in the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle East, focusing on Client Relationships, Team Relationships and Self Relationship (Motivation). He has written dozens of magazine articles and e-books and regularly contributes to national journals and radio programmes. Andy is qualified in a number of psychometric instruments including Insights, Prism and Clarity 4D, with expert knowledge of other psychological and communication models. He has worked with leading commercial companies and public sector organisations including JP Morgan, Stannah, Co Op, De Vere, Barclays, Simply Health, Sony and British Gas, The NHS, The British Embassy (UAE), The Highways Agency, The National Apprenticeship Service, Business Link, Primary Care Trusts and many local authorities.
At this event, which is part of a series of opportunities to meet the CMI Southern board, you will also be able to find out about the CMI in your area, opportunities for your continuing professional development, and input into what you want for you and your organisation in the region.
Sandwich Buffet will be provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Martin McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.