Young Managers Group
Start Date: 09 Sep 2014
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Venue: Virgin Money Lounge, 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1E 6AF › View map
Member price: £5.00
Non-member price: £7.00
Event Capacity: Full
We are delighted to announce details for the next Young Managers Group event.
The format will be made up of group discussions for an hour with refreshments provided and then the opportunity for networking in the pub afterwards (purchase of own drinks in the bar).
Followed by Networking at:
19 Babmaes Street, London, SW1Y 6HD
Nearest Understand Stations: Piccadilly Circus
The format is designed to facilitate peer discussion on a range of topics and issues, in an environment where everyone can ask questions, share ideas, gain feedback or simply enjoy a lively debate with like-minded managers. Lucie Lachnitova (Lucie.Lachnitova@towerhamlets.gov.uk) and Oscar Floris (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be your hosts on the evening.
Your own topic questions for discussion are desirable; these discussions are for your benefit and therefore please take advantage with your own subjects. Otherwise some suggested topics for discussion are:
- Organisational Culture – How do the cultures differ in attendees organisations/industries
- HR subjects – Sharing knowledge and discussion on burning issues of attendees
- Company policy on social networking and boundaries of use for employees
- Difficult employees – Discussion on techniques to better manage them
- Training – Debate on management training and if it is needed for young managers?
- Management knowledge - What resources do attendees have?
Questions about this event should be addressed to Oscar Floris at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 7416 6648.