Management Consultancy market update
Start Date: 16 Apr 2015
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: ESCP Europe, London Campus, 527 Finchley Road, , London , NW3 7BG › View map
Member price ?: £5.00
Non-member price: £10.00
Event Partner price: £5.00
Event Capacity: Full
Professor Davide Sola will open the event with a welcome speech.
Richard Stewart will then proceed introducing the following topics:
- Trends in the management consultancy market place – which sectors and functional areas are hiring?
- Opportunities in the UK and internationally for management consultants
- What are management consultancies looking for in candidates?
- The application process for management consultancy firms, and how to improve your chances of success
- Q&A on management consultancy market place and careers in management consultancy
Davide Sola is professor of Strategy and Management at ESCP Europe and visiting faculty at Business Schools in Finland, India and Italy. He is also Principal at 3H Partners, who work with multinational organisations and governments in Europe, US and Africa.
Richard Stewart is an entrepreneur with a background in international management consultancy services and financial services. Richard is regularly quoted by the leading consulting press including Management Consulting International and Consulting-News.
Richard is also the founder of Mindbench, an award winning and values driven, specialist recruitment firm that was awarded runner up in the 2010 and 2009 Top-Consultant Best Recruitment Firm survey.
Formal presentations & interactive activities will start at 18.30.
- Refreshments provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Michele Cuccovillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07950 515 552.