Management Today LIVE Edinburgh 2015
Start Date: 04 Feb 2015
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Venue: The Balmoral Hotel, 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ › View map
We’ve gathered the country’s top business leaders to share their tips – and their challenges – on making it to the top.
Trying to build a world-class brand? Looking to join the board? Wondering why your company has lost its mojo? Then this event is for you.
Jam-packed with panel sessions, keynote speeches, Q&As, idea ‘shots’, pitches and live interviews, this one-day event gives you the chance to learn from Scotland's brightest business minds, debate industry’s most pressing issues, and make great contacts.
Still not convinced? Here are five more reasons to join us at The Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh on 4th February:
- Meet the man who turned Gleneagles into a world-class luxury golf resort: Peter Lederer.
- Learn how you go from bedroom business to global success from Gregor Lawson of MorphCustomes, one of the biggest – and wackiest – costume brands.
- Hear about the future of Scotland plc from one of the stars of the Scottish start-up scene, CodeBase MD Jamie Coleman.
- Find out what makes Aberdeen Asset Management one of the country's most admired companies from its deputy chief executive Andrew Laing.
- Discover the Next Big Thing to come out of Scotland by hearing pitches from the country's budding entrepreneurs.
TO VIEW THE FULL PROGRAMME CLICK HERE
- Refreshments provided
- Visual display
Questions about this event should be addressed to CMI Central Events Team at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207333.