What does leadership mean to you?
Start Date: 24 Feb 2015
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Management Centre, Bangor Business School, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG › View map
This is a CPD event about leadership on behalf of the Leading Wales Awards. Facilitated by Barbara Chidgey, Executive Chair of the Leading Wales Awards, its aims are to:
- Reach out across Wales to give as many as possible a professional opportunity to reflect on what leadership means to them
- Support the call to action for nominations of individuals whose leadership is making a real difference in Wales for the 2015 Leading Wales Awards and provide nominations guidance (nominations open from 16th Jan to 13th March 2015 www.leadingwalesawards.co.uk )
- Use some video input to provoke a purposeful conversation on “every day” leading and leadership providing an opportunity for participants to consider what leadership means to them.
- Share with attendees some the different elements of leadership that together help us to not only lead and deliver on current objectives but also are essential if we are to build a sustainable team, business or organisation and ultimately build #thewaleswewant.
- Highlight the process by which individuals are nominated for a Leading Wales Award
- This event is one of a series of Leadership Cafe Conversations that are being held across Wales during the nomination period for the 11th Leading Wales Awards (nominations are open from 16th January to 13th March 2015 from www.leadingwalesawards.co.uk ).
We wish to thank FSB Gwynedd who are partners for this event for their support and sponsorship.
Barbara Chidgey, Learning Pathways Cymru Ltd
Barbara has an Ashridge Business School Masters Degree in Executive Coaching, and works with individuals and teams to assist them to develop their leadership skills and behaviours. She uses a variety of different conversational techniques including coaching, facilitation, Action Learning Set facilitation and presentations. Barbara is the Executive Chair of the Leading Wales Awards which in June 2015 holds its 11th Leading Wales Awards Lunch & Ceremony.
Registration from 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start. The event will close at 8.00pm (1.5 hours CPD).
Please book your place as soon as possible by contacting Barbara on the email below.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Barbara Chidgey at firstname.lastname@example.org.