Start Date: 24 Jun 2015
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Age UK (Harrison Room), Bradbury Building, Leeds, LS2 8JA › View map
Member price: £75.00
Non-member price: £85.00
Event Capacity: Full
Gain the skills and confidence to help you progress, get ahead, achieve your ambitions and dreams.
Join us for this event facilitated by Vera Woodhead, leadership and career development coach.
Gain the tips & strategies to:
- Increase your confidence and self belief
- Speak up and ask for want you want
- Raise your profile and be more visible
- Build your relationships and networks to be more influential and powerful
- Use your strengths to increase your happiness
- Halt self doubt, perfectionism, guilt and limiting beliefs
- Set impactful goals to achieve the results and success you seek
- Take away an action plan to guide and keep you on track
- Network and get the support of like minded women.
Vera Woodhead is a leadership and career development coach (MA Coaching & Mentoring) who helps professional women to develop the confidence, gravitas, and skills to progress their careers, become authentic leaders and lead balanced fulfilled lives.
Vera also works within organisations to develop their staff through mentoring and coaching programmes, is a part time lecturer in leadership at Leeds University, a non executive director and an ambassador for Board Ready Women.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
AGE UK can be found behind Sainsbury's on the Headrow & next to St John's Centre.
- Refreshments provided
- Catering provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Chris Baines at email@example.com.