Growing Your Small Business: Unlock the Support You Need
Start Date: 30 Jun 2015
Start Time: 5:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Oxford Brookes University Business School, Oxford, OX33 1HX › View map
We are delighted to offer you an exciting opportunity to explore what management development support and funding is available to help your business to grow.
Why is management development important to your business?
As a small business owner you've probably faced many challenges starting, expanding and realising the full potential of your company.
Did you know that 56% of small business failures are due to bad management?
So, as a business owner, you need access to management and leadership development you can afford, which is suited to your needs, and which delivers a return on investment. Our ‘Growing Your Small Business’ programme is all about helping you find a solution.
Join our panel of experts to:
- Learn about what funding, business and skills development opportunities exist through the Small Business Charter
- Understand the support available from the CMI, your Local Enterprise Partnership, Federation of Small Businesses and other networks in your region
- Discover key data about small businesses in your region including recent growth, survival rates and growth ambition and the lessons that can be learnt
- Hear from high growth small businesses and the secrets of their success
- Put your questions to our Panel of Experts
- Develop business opportunities and network with other like-minded organisations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Small business owners
- CMI members and employers interested in local management development opportunities
- Deans, Course Directors and students from Business Schools in the region
- Others involved in supporting small businesses
Places to this event are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. More information on the project and events we will be hosting can be found here.
This event is part of a national series of events being organised by the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Business Schools and the Small Business Charter.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Event Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207333.