Internet & Social Media Marketing
Start Date: 23 Jun 2015
Start Time: 12:45 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Venue: Board Room CMI, 4th Floor, 2 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ › View map
Member price: £120.00
Non-member price: £180.00
Event Partner price ?: £120.00
Event Capacity: Full
The internet and social media have drastically changed the marketing landscape providing low cost marketing tools that can reach large and highly targeted audiences. However, competition for people's attention is fierce and success demands up-to-date knowledge and the ability to think creatively.
This half day interactive workshop with Michael Lassman will provide participants with the skills to better market a business successfully online.
This session will cover:
- Social media as an effective marketing tool
- How to identify and reach your target market(s) online
- Ways of developing online brands that stand out
- The practicalities of social media marketing campaigns
- How to optimise your website for search engines(SEO)
- How to capture and convert leads online
- The importance of usable and accessible web site design
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Have the skills to build a brand with unique qualitites
- Recognise how social media can support your business and generate leads
- Be enabled to generate new business from online leads
- Understand the basics of SEO and how it can work for you
- Appreciate how to create a social media marketing campaign and action plan
Michael Lassman is the founder of Equality Edge, an independent consultancy, working with clients to improve diversity and communication practices in both the real and virtual worlds, by so doing, maximising business benefit for time invested in social media activity.
Michael is a dynamic presenter and facilitator offering a creative approach to using various social media platforms as online marketing and communication tools. He helps people to raise their personal and organisation brand reach and value through effective use of their chosen social media.
As a coach, facilitator or public speaker, Michael has the ability to stimulate people to develop their online presence, ensuring they are in the same ‘places’ as their potential customers and clients and are saying the right things to get them noticed.
Buffet Lunch from 12:45
Questions about this event should be addressed to Veronika Weisweiller at email@example.com or by telephone on 07956 556394.