What does leadership mean to you?
Start Date: 04 Mar 2015
Start Time: 8:45 AM
End Time: 10:15 AM
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Venue: WCVA, Baltic House, Mount Stuart Square, Cardiff, CF10 5FH › View map
This is a CPD event about leadership on behalf of the Leading Wales Awards. Facilitated by Barbara Chidgey, Executive Chair of the Leading Wales Awards, its aims are to:
- Reach out across Wales to give as many as possible a professional opportunity to reflect on what leadership means to them
- Support the call to action for nominations of individuals whose leadership is making a real difference in Wales for the 2015 Leading Wales Awards and provide nominations guidance (nominations open from 16th Jan to 13th March 2015 www.leadingwalesawards.co.uk )
- Share briefly with attendees some the different elements of leadership that together help us to not only lead and deliver on current objectives but also are essential if we are to build a sustainable team, business or organisation and ultimately build #thewaleswewant.
- Facilitate a conversation with participants to assist them reflect on and articulate just what leadership means to them.
- Highlight the process by which individuals are nominated for a Leading Wales Award
WCVA are one of the Consortium Members who together drive forward the Leading Wales Awards.
This event is one of a series of Leadership Cafe Conversations that are being held across Wales during the nomination period for the 11th Leading Wales Awards (nominations are open from 16th January to 13th March 2015 from www.leadingwalesawards.co.uk ).
Barbara Chidgey, Learning Pathways Cymru Ltd
Barbara has an Ashridge Business School Masters Degree in Executive Coaching, and works with individuals and teams to assist them to develop their leadership skills and behaviours. She uses a variety of different conversational techniques including coaching, facilitation, Action Learning Set facilitation and presentations. Barbara is the Executive Chair of the Leading Wales Awards which in June 2015 holds its 11th Leading Wales Awards Lunch & Ceremony.
To book your place please email Barbara at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to book your place.
Tea/coffee and biscuits will be available for participants.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Barbara Chidgey at email@example.com.