BIG Insights to SME Growth
Start Date: 20 May 2015
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 11:00 AM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Rooms P436 and P437, Parkside Building, Birmingham City University, Birmingham, B4 7BD › View map
Business Improvement and Growth Insights - Revealing the Characteristics of Success
Join business growth experts and fellow business owners and senior leaders for an interactive morning of debate, fun and networking, as we explore what it really means to grow and perform.
Through attending the session participants will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a fun, engaging and valuable time focused on the growth and development of you, and your business
- Hear about the characteristics of successful SMEs and business leadership, and explore how they apply to you and your business
- Network with other like-minded business owners/leaders who are experiencing similar challenges
- Learn about our work, the opportunities and benefits of becoming involved, and what participation in our current research and executive programmes can give you
- Not feel like you have attended a lecture!
Style of the meeting
Due to the nature of the meeting it will be highly participative and will work on tangible business issues. We will be creating plenty of opportunities for you to work individually and as a group within the meeting. Our role will be to facilitate the conversation and to provide observational feedback on the task and how you are working as a network.
- We have been researching the growth of Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and delivering leadership and organisational development to business owner-managers for over ten years;
- We do this by working with SME owner-managers like you, collaborating together to research into practices, models and techniques that help you and your business to develop and grow;
- Our work is focused on delivering applicable, practical insights and impacts for SME owner-managers, their employees and their businesses.
To book your place on this event, please email Colleen Bass at email@example.com
Questions about this event should be addressed to Colleen Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org.