Cumbria Network Annual Update Meeting
Start Date: 12 May 2015
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 8:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Crooklands Hotel, Kendal, LA7 7NW › View map
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
Join the Cumbria Network for their Second Annual Update Meeting, meet the team, let us brief you about the current position and have your opportunity to input into the way we move forward.
The meeting will begin at 7.00pm with light refreshments available beforehand at 6.30pm.
The network has an active committee dedicated to serving its members and is working positively to ensure continuity of contact and provision of events. We would particularly welcome suggestions for future events and are always keen to encourage new members to join our network committee.
The Network currently has over 150 students, most of whom will be completing their courses soon. What do you intend to do next - further training? Why not get management experience helping to run the Cumbria Network?
- Welcome and introductions by Jo MacDonald, the Network Chairperson
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the First Annual Update Meeting, held on 13th May 2014
- Chairman's report
- Election of committee
- CMI Update, Nationally, Regionally and Locally by Roger McCartney, Regional Board Members, CMI North West Board
- General discussion with input & feedback from members, including the way forward for Cumbria
- Proposed programme of events for 2015/2016
- Any other business
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.