The Leadership Challenge of Wellbeing at Work - EVENT CANCELLED
Start Date: 07 Dec 2016
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 1:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Close, Cardiff, CF11 9SW › View map
The wellbeing of employees and leaders can be the difference between success and failure.
This 90mim session allows us to explore how our leadership style and actions impacts on others both positively and negatively. We look at our own leadership strengths and development areas with a specific lens on stress, anxiety and wellbeing and how we as leaders are accountable in setting the right tone and encouraging the right environment in the workplace.
- understand how our own actions can increase stress and anxiety in others
- looking at our own leadership qualities and actions
- creating a personal be self aware plan
- understanding what your own pinch point areas are for your well being
- Q&A session to share and crystallise our learning
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.