Coaching Roundtable Discussion
Start Date: 06 Jul 2016
Start Time: 9:30 AM
End Time: 11:30 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Eras Ltd, 104 Denmark St, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4WN › View map
In a relaxed environment you will meet with other professionals who are keen to explore the subject of coaching and mentoring, its many aspects and share experiences through discussion and conversation. You will also have the opportunity to talk to us about a range of coaching interventions.
‘Coaching is a much-needed response to many of the questions organisations face right now, like ‘how do we truly engage people?’ Or ‘how do we encourage openness or empowerment?’ As a style of influence it’s now a key tool of leadership. As a way of raising individual’s awareness and sense of responsibility, it’s essential for the challenges ahead.It’s a quiet revolution but a revolution just the same.’ Julie Starr, Author and respected coach.
You are invited to join us and continue the conversation if:
- You’re passionate about coaching - particularly our developmental approach to coaching, and wish to introduce a coaching/mentoring culture into your organisation.
- You are curious about coaching - and would like to have a greater understanding about working as an internal business coach or consultant.
- You’re interested in the lasting development of people – and would like to understand how coaching can be used as a quick and efficient management tool.
- You’re a current or past delegate of any of our programmes – and you’d like to connect with others and continue your learning.
- You’re thinking about joining a professional coach training programme - and would like to meet our consultants and delegates past and present, to get a strong ‘inside’ feel of the nature and topics of our courses.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.