Personal development and networking
Start Date: 11 Jul 2016
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Fredericks Tithe Barn, 41 Station Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9QW › View map
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
A joint event for both CIPD and CMI members
As professional bodies, we have a vested interest in your development and we want you to gain the recognition you deserve.
If you are an Associate or Chartered Member and you really know that you have the underpinning knowledge and experience to progress and gain the correct recognition then please come and meet Claire Whitehead-Wall and gain some credible advice from a experienced upgrade assessor and coach.
If the answers to these questions are No then this session is for you:
- Are you making the most of yourself?
- Do you own your professional development?
- Do you know how to enrich your CV by using the opportunity of achieving professional recognition?
Claire Whitehead-Wall, who assesses membership upgrades for CIPD and Chartered Manager applications for CMI and Roger McCartney, CMI Regional Board Member CMI for CMI membership upgrade surgery.
Structure of Session:
- CMI and CIPD (separate) upgrading Surgeries
- The Upgrading Process
Who Should Attend:
- Aspiring Professional Managers from all disciplines
- Current Affiliate, Associate and Members of the CMI especially if interested in gaining Chartered Manager recognition
- HR Directors Management who engage with people management issues
- HR Managers
- HR Assistants Management who engage with people management issues
- Anyone with people responsibility
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.