Using insights discovery to enhance your leadership skills
Start Date: 18 Jul 2016
Start Time: 5:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Clayton Hotel, St Mary Street, Cardiff, CF10 1DG
CMI Cymru are joined by Allison Holland of Leaderful Action, who will introduce delegates to preferred ways of working and communicating using the Insights Discovery® profiling tool.
It offers a fun and focussed way of understanding your unique perceptions and preferences and those of others. Understanding our preference enables us to be more effective - we can use our strengths more consciously to get better results, and decide how to manage our weaker areas. We can also apply some simple approaches that improve our connections and communications with others, particularly our ‘opposing types.’
Aim of this Session:
The aim of this session is to develop self-awareness and personal effectiveness using Insights Discovery®. At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Use the Insights Discovery colour energies to articulate your own preferences
- Understand and explain how you and others are unique
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your preferences
- Identify how to increase your personal effectiveness by working with others
- Better connect and communicate with others in a way that works for them
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.