Problem solving for small businesses - POSTPONED
Start Date: 06 Jun 2016
Start Time: 10:30 AM
End Time: 2:30 PM
Duration: 4 hours
Venue: Filwood Green Business Park, 1 Filwood Park Lane (off Hengrove Way), Bristol, BS4 1ET › View map
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
This workshop, run by the Institute of Consulting, will help you to explore a problem or issue that your business is facing, and find practical solutions using the knowledge and skills of a small group of people.
The workshop will encourage you to:
- Critically reflect on the true nature of your ‘problem’ and the actions you have taken
- Draw conclusions from that reflection, and
- Apply that learning to create a plan for doing things differently.
Being part of the group offers you:
- Support and challenge from peers
- A chance to find creative ways to bring about change
- A chance to test beliefs and assumptions and learn what works
- A safe environment to explore new ways of thinking and doing
- Personal, as well as professional, learning and development
- Insight into how others achieve different solutions
- A chance to progress new opportunities and develop new ideas.
Please use the following postcode for SatNav: BS14 0HR
- Disabled access