Social Media Marketing - Presenter Michael Lassman
Start Date: 14 Jun 2016
Start Time: 1:15 PM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Venue: Board Room CMI , 3rd Floor,77 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6SR › View map
Member price: £120
Non-member price: £180
Event Partner price ?: £120
Students price: £60
Event Capacity: Full
This practical workshop, run by the dynamic Michael Lassman for the Institute of Consulting London & SE and CMI CPD Networks, will be invaluable for consultants and managers aiming to build brands and generate leads online.
Marketing and the growth of the internet have drastically changed the marketing landscape. Social Media has given us a low cost marketing tool that enables our message to reach a large audience. However visible competition is greater, and our use of the internet and social media must be targeted correctly and methods kept right up to date. If our competitors are there, we need to be too.
This three hour interactive workshop will provide participants with skills to better market a business online.
This session will cover:
By the end of the workshop, delegates will:
- Choosing the right social media platform for your business
- Building effective online profiles
- Making connections – the right ones and turning them into leads
- Identifying your target market and challenges in reaching them
- Ensuring online activity is positive and productive
- Developing a workable internet marketing strategy
- Considering good and accessible web site design.
- Understand the importance of social media as a marketing tool
- Be able to create a following
- Know how to capture leads
- Appreciate how to create an appropriate internet marketing campaign
- Grasp the basics of SEO and how it can work for you
- Be inspired to create an internet marketing and social media action plan.
Michael Lassman is the founder of Equality Edge, an independent consultancy, working with clients to improve diversity and communication practices in both the real and virtual worlds, by so doing, maximising business benefit for time invested in social media activity.
Michael is a dynamic presenter and facilitator offering a creative approach to using various social media platforms as online marketing and communication tools. He helps people to raise their personal and organisation brand reach and value through effective use of their chosen social media.
As a coach, facilitator or public speaker, Michael has the ability to stimulate people to develop their online presence, ensuring they are in the same ‘places’ as their potential customers and clients and are saying the right things to get them noticed.
Buffet lunch will be available from 1:15pm, with the main event starting at 2:00pm
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536207394.