Hong Kong Annual General Meeting
Start Date: 31 Mar 2016
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 6:45 PM
Duration: 0 hour 45 minutes
Venue: Seminar room 3 (SCOPE), Lower Ground Floor, Academic Exchange Building, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
CMI members are invited to the Annual General Meeting of CMI Hong Kong.
as ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Statement of Accounts of CMI Hong Kong in respect of the year ended 31 March 2015, together with the Auditor’s Report thereon.
2. To receive and adopt the Report of the Chairman for the year under review.
3. To appoint an Honorary Auditor for CMI Hong Kong.
As ANY OTHER BUSINESS:
4. To receive, consider and adopt a revised Constitution for CMI Hong Kong.
5. To receive notification of process to appoint members to the CMI Hong Kong Board.
By Order of the Board
The agenda for the AGM contains both the standard resolutions and a special item of business, which is to consider and adopt a revised Constitution for CMI Hong Kong. There is also an explanatory note, providing further background to the meeting and resolutions.
A few weeks back, you were sent an advance copy of the draft Constitution for CMI Hong Kong, with an invitation to provide feedback. Thank you to those of you who have responded.
The AGM will be followed by a CPD event - Preparing Executives to meet Challenges of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. To find out more about this event or to register to attend, please click here.
- Free event
- Refreshments provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.