Developing Innovative Projects
Start Date: 10 Oct 2016
Start Time: 12:45 PM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
Venue: CMI, 3rd Floor, 77 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6SR › View map
Member price: £120.00
Non-member price: £180.00
Event Partner price ?: £120.00
Opportunities abound by linking what you do with the capabilities of others internally and externally to create new, and attractive, innovative offerings. Profitability comes not only from being first but also from continuously generating new ideas.
So how can you access and exploit these growth opportunities?
Attending the half-day Developing Innovative Projects workshop hosted by the Institute of Consulting and CMI CPD London Networks is the ideal way to kick-start your innovation journey.
- Create the innovative ideas which provide a platform for growth.
- Recognise where applicable the opportunities for partnering relationships needed to bring your innovations to market, by working with a group of managers drawn from different organisations.
- You will create the action plan to start down the road to making the innovations happen, by working through the follow up action plan module.
- Learn an approach for facilitating the generation of innovative ideas when needed.
- You will gain access to skilled resources, through our expert presenter Gia, who can help you capitalise on the opportunities you identify.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will take away concrete innovation ideas, a plan to move these forward, and access to the resources to bring them to successful fruition.
Gia Campari specialises in business strategy development and implementation and is particularly effective in leading teams to finding creative solutions to critical issues. Her passion for creativity and discontinuous change was ignited during her time at SRI (formerly Stanford Research Institute) where she developed a methodology for the early identification of trends. She has lectured and delivered training courses in creativity and leadership at the Universities of Pavia, Milan, Padua and Varese in Italy. As Director and Non Executive Director of multinationals, she identified the root cause of organisational issues and facilitated the improvement of R&D departments.
Gia is a member of the Richmond Group Innovation Team. The Richmond Group is a network and community of independent management consultants.
Buffet lunch available from 12.45pm with the main event commencing at 1.30pm.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.