Webinar - Specialisation Secrets and Value Propositions: How to stand out and get the attention of your ideal clients
Start Date: 13 Oct 2016
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Duration: 1 hour
As a consultant the first step in effectively marketing your services is to get the attention of your ideal clients. To accomplish this, you need to position yourself as an expert and have an effective value proposition that communicates why your ideal client should work with you.
In this online session you’ll learn:
- Uncover the myths of specialisation and when to be a generalist (there's a right and wrong time).
- Case study examples of value propositions and marketing messaging (the good vs bad).
- The proven formula to create an effective value proposition.
- Discover the most important element of your value proposition (the one most people miss!)
- How to test your marketing messaging attract more clients.
- And much more.
Michael Zipursky, CEO, Consulting Success
Michael Zipursky is the CEO of ConsultingSuccess.com and coach to elite consultants around the world. He is an expert in helping consultants create marketing systems that consistently attract their ideal clients, increase their fees and position them as authorities in their industry. Michael's work has been featured in MarketingProfs, Financial Times, Huffington Post, HR Executive, Institute of Management Consultants, Consultant News, Maclean’s and many other publications. He is the author of Consulting Success System, the Masters of Consulting and 5 other industry resources. Over 6000 consultants around the world have taken Michael's training and each week over 20,000 people read his consulting newsletter on ConsultingSuccess.com
You can also use the following link to book your place on this webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8579927212416072706
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.