Visual Notetaking Made Easy
Start Date: 21 Oct 2016
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 10:30 AM
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Sport Wales National Centre Sophia Close , Cardiff
This fun and creative session will teach you the Whats, Whys and Hows of Sketchnoting, including how to draw basic shapes and figures, how to listen and synthesise information; and how to structure your visual notes through a series of different exercises. You’ll also get the opportunity to practice and share your ideas with like-minded sketchnoters whilst developing and building your own visual vocabulary.
This popular workshop is perfect for anyone looking for a new way to express and capture their ideas and thoughts, regardless of their drawing ability!
- The key learning outcomes of this session will be:
- Understanding what sketchnotes are and how and where they are used
- Understanding why sketchnotes are good for the brain
- Developing our own visual vocabulary and drawing skills
- Putting our listening and drawing skills to the test!
Please note that Notebooks and Pens will be needed for this event. These will be available to purchase if you don't have your own.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.