The Community for Modern Working
Start Date: 20 Sep 2016
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 1:30 PM
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Venue: Sport Wales, Sophia Gardens , Cardiff, CF11 9SW › View map
CMI is delighted to be the sponsor for a number of free Hive events across Wales, showcasing modern workplaces and exploring modern working practices that help remove the barriers that hold women back from progressing in the workplace.
Explore‘Achieve’ model which focuses on working to outputs rather than time and how by switching to this modern way of working you create a more happier and productive workforce who have full autonomy and accountability for their workloads.
We are also joined by Emma Howell-Davies who will deliver an interactive session on ‘How does your environment affect your performance?
- Do you ever question your working practices, your routines and why you do what you do?
- Have you ever stopped to consider how you could change the way that you work in order to maximize your productivity and your efficiency?
In this session the movement maestro, Emma Howells-Davies will show you how by making slight adjustments to your behaviours, you can not only improve your performance, but also positively affect your health, your wellbeing and your resilience.
- 10:00am Registration and refreshments
- 10:30am Chwarae Teg’s ‘Achieve’ model of working
- 11:00am ‘How does your environment affect your performance?
- 11:30am Break
- 11:40am ‘How does your environment affect your performance?
- 13:00pm CMI Cymru and Chwarae Teg updates
- 13:15pm Organisational updates from Hive members
- 13:30pm Lunch, networking and close