The Confidence Masterclass: Building your self-confidence with NLP
Start Date: 28 Sep 2016
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 10:00 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Wales Air Ambulance , Ffordd Angel, Dafen , Llanelli , SA14 8LQ › View map
Located in Wales Air Ambulance’s beautiful new conference facility in Llanelli (with views of the helicopters from the main conference room!) CMI Cymru in association with Wales Air Ambulance is pleased to present a series of Leadership events for West Wales.
Creating confidence in yourself and sharing ways to so this with your team is a great skill for the modern leader. During this 60-minute session you’ll learn about NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), gain a better understanding of how your mind works, how your thoughts and physiology effect how you feel, and how taking early action is key to building confidence.
The workshop will give you practical tips and NLP techniques that will help you feel more confident whenever you choose.
During this session you’ll learn:
• What is NLP? (Neuro Linguistic Programming), why it is proving to be so useful in work situations and how NLP can help people build confidence in all areas of life, including in a career or business context.
• NLP Communication Model – how the mind processes information that is coming in via all our senses (sight, hearing etc) and how this influences how we feel (e.g. confident or not).
• The inside job on confidence –you’ll become familiar with the beliefs, values, self-image, self-talk, the stories that confident people tell themselves and all the other elements they use to create that inner feeling of confidence.
• 3 confidence hacks to give yourself a confidence boost when you need it.
• During the workshop you’ll create your own ‘Circle of Confidence’ that you can use to boost your confidence following the workshop!
It’ll be fun, interactive, and full of practical takeaways that you can put into practice straight away. You don’t need any prior knowledge of NLP simply come with an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to learn!
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at Networks.Support@managers.org.uk or by telephone on 01536 207394.