Improving Performance with Personal Strengths
Start Date: 06 Apr 2017
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Glyndwr University Catrin Finch Centre Mold Road , Wrexham , LL11 2AW › View map
Discover how to improve your performance by using what you’re good at and enjoy.
As a leader, you’re expected to perform at your best but there are some situations where this just doesn’t work. You may feel unable to give your best performance, or that you’re not living up to your full potential. Perhaps you feel weary, sluggish or mentally drained?
If you can recognise these symptoms, then a number of factors could be to blame:
- You don’t have any time to stop and reflect on what’s working well
- Your own or your organisation’s focus is on weaknesses or what’s not working
- No-one asks you how you can contribute or add value at work
- Your strengths are being under-utilised
The good news is that change starts with yourself! During this engaging 60-minute workshop, leadership coach and consultant Andrea Goodridge will encourage you to think about yourself and your outlook at work.
The session will enable you to learn more about:
- How a strengths- based approach can lead to improved engagement at work
- How a Positive mindset can improve your mood
- How to work from your strengths to perform better and have more energy in your work
This session promises to be thought-provoking, interactive and fun! Sharing her personal experiences, Andrea will introduce ways to improve your personal performance by working from your strengths.
- Refreshments provided
- Free event
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.