The Leadership Lifestyle - a CMI Cymru event
Start Date: 01 Feb 2017
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 1:00 PM
Duration: -22 hour
Venue: Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Close, Cardiff, CF11 9SW › View map
The Leadership Lifestyle
With Emma Howells-Davies, Performance Circle.
This dynamic workshop explores the links between lifestyle, wellbeing and work performance.
The outcomes of this session include:
- Learn how to lead your team to improved health and wellbeing
- Discover ways in which you can support others to build their resilience
- Explore ways in which you can engage, influence, and motivate employees to improve health behaviors
- Learn practical strategies to move minds and bodies at work
- Understand how to develop a Leadership Lifestyle culture within your organisation
The event starts at 11:00am with time for refreshments and an opportunity to network.
Our speaker will take to the floor from 11:30 to 13:00, with time for you to practice your skills!
Emma Howells-Davis is a behavioral change specialist with over 20 years of experience in supporting people to improve their lifestyle and maximise their performance.
With a diverse background and work experience in sport, health and education, Emma is renowned for her movement interventions and holistic approach change, for which she has earned the title, “Movement Maestro.”
Emma is a qualified Health Promotion Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Coach. She holds a range of teaching qualifications and a Postgraduate Diploma in Mentoring and Entrepreneurship.
Across her work Emma utilises the latest research and applies her knowledge and experience of both physical and psychological interventions to create empowering programmes, which enable sustainable change.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.