Growing Gloucestershire Conference 2017
Start Date: 21 Jun 2017
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 3:00 PM
Duration: 6 hours
Venue: The Growth Hub, Oxstalls Lane, Longlevens, Gloucester, GL2 9HW › View map
Member price: £30.00
Non-member price: £40.00
A firm fixture on the business calendar, Growing Gloucestershire provides a platform for business professionals to come together for one day, to network and to learn from a range of excellent speakers.
Around 200 business people attend the one-day conference every year to learn from some of Gloucestershire’s finest speakers, share best practice and connect with other business owners and managers.
Growing Gloucestershire Conference new Co-Chair, Chartered Marketer Luan Wise said: “Having been involved with the conference for several years, I’m really excited to be co-chairing this year with Felicity McClintock. Delegate feedback from last year highlighted that it was an excellent day covering interesting topics. It taught them a lot of what was happening in the county and that they’d met some really great people.”
Open to anyone from any sector or industry, the conference will be themed around talks on financial management, people, marketing and management and include two key note speakers as well as an economic update from GFirstLEP local enterprise partnership.
Luan added: “We’re making a few changes to the agenda and have lined up some amazing key note speakers and invaluable seminar sessions”.
An exhibition hall will be at the heart of the conference teeming with county businesses including 2017 conference sponsors, Omega Resource Group and Albright IP.
Robert Games, Managing Director at Albright IP, said: “We are proud to be supporting the Growing Gloucestershire Conference. As one of the leading IP attorney firms in the South West, we work with companies from across the globe but we are always amazed at the businesses that we have in Gloucestershire and the innovations that local companies bring to our door. We look forward to seeing you at the event in June”.
To keep up-to-speed with latest conference news and seminar speaker announcements visit www.glosprofs.com
The conference is organised by Gloucestershire Professionals, a group of volunteers representing well-known national professional institutes and membership bodies.
For further press information or photographs please contact Felicity McClintock on 07971683829 or email growing firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editor:
Who are the Gloucestershire Professionals?
What do they do?
- Founded in 2002, Gloucestershire Professionals is a group of volunteers representing professional institutes and membership bodies in Gloucestershire.
- We share the common objective of helping the county’s business communities, public, voluntary and education sectors to share information, expertise and knowledge as well as ‘best-practice’ through our network of several thousand members.
About Growing Gloucestershire Conference
- Volunteer representatives from each body meet regularly to share knowledge, news, institute-specific events and plan the annual conference. New member institutes are welcome to join the group at any time.
- The group is responsible for Growing Gloucestershire, a not-for-profit conference run annually, aimed at educating, ‘growing’ and sharing knowledge and fostering relationships.
- This well-received conference, which has been running since 2003, brings together a wide business community skillset under one roof for one day a year. It attracts hundreds of people and provides the perfect platform for sharing ideas, expertise, good practice and networking with all business sizes.
- Anyone can attend - you do not need to be a member of an institute or professional body.
- It is split into four themes; financial management, marketing, management and people. The conference will also have two key note speakers and a social media masterclass.
- Four institutes, The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants and the Chartered Management Institute, are the driving force behind the conference which is co-chaired by Luan Wise and Felicity McClintock.
- 2017 conference sponsors are Omega Resource Group and Albright IP.
- 2017 exhibitors include: Business Kitchen, Cloudtamers, FSB, SME Business Magazine, Brobuild, StroudNet, Linguistica-Global Limited, Gloucestershire Business Show as well as conference sponsors, Omega Resource Group and Albright IP.
- Conference details: www.glosprofs.com
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.