Networking Made Easy
Start Date: 16 May 2017
Start Time: 4:30 PM
End Time: 6:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: London College of Fashion, John Princes Street, RHS West Space, London, W1G 0BJ › View map
Admission price: Free
Event Capacity: Full
This event presents a great opportunity to gain some advice, insight and tips into how to network effectively. These skills will then be put into practice and used to network with those in the room. The skills learned from this workshop style event will be transferrable to all events attended in the future, so don’t miss out!
To improve students networking skills across all CMI accredited courses and make it fun and interactive in the process.
- The session would begin with brief networking as people arrive handing out drinks and getting people to seats.
- We would then hear from a CMI professional introducing networking and giving tips and create discussion.
- It would then turn into a workshop style event with people in your chair groups, answering questions and trying techniques getting to know the people around you.
- This would be followed by a panel of experts who are interviewed regarding their experiences, this would then be opened to questions from the student congregation.
- Food would then be served and students are free to network amongst each other and with CMI professionals allowing us to work on our networking skills and reflect upon how we networked at the beginning of the evening.
Food and refreshments will be available during the final networking session.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.