Enhance your Leadership Skills using Insights Discovery® - CMU Cymru - Mago...
Start Date: 17 Nov 2017
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 10:00 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Talent Lab - Monmouthshire County Council Innovation House Wales 1 Business Park , Magor , NP26 3DG › View map
This SnapSession provides an introduction to preferred ways of working, leading and communicating using the Insights Discovery® profiling tool.
It offers a fun and focussed way of understanding your unique perceptions and preferences and those of others. Such insights enable us to be more effective - we can use our strengths more consciously to improve our leadership and get better results, as well as deciding how to manage our weaker areas. We can also apply some simple approaches that improve our connections and communications with others, particularly our ‘opposing types’.
Aim of this Session:
- The aim of this SnapSession is to develop self-awareness and personal effectiveness using Insights Discovery®. At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Use the Insights Discovery colour energies to articulate your own preferences
- Understand and explain how you and others are unique
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your preferences
- Identify how to increase your personal effectiveness by working with others
- Better connect and communicate with others in a way that works for them
Please arrive at Innovation House at 8am. This will give you the opportunity to network and enjoy refreshments
We will start the workshop at 8.30am and the workshop will conclude at 10am with time for more networking and general chit-chat.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.