The Power of Networking
Start Date: 28 Nov 2017
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Wrexham Glyndwr University , [Room B32], Wrexham, LL11 2AW › View map
At this workshop you will:
• Change the way you think about Networking.
• Gain self-confidence and develop a range of processes and skills to help you interact with strangers, and make new connections, with ease.
• Learn the 3Ps of Networking – Precise, Pace, Prepared.
• Develop the 5+1 steps to the perfect 40/60 sec pitch.
• See how the relationships you make with other’s result in better opportunities, business & income.
• Equip you with the techniques to find and create more business opportunities, with less stress, than the average networker.
The communication skills and networking tips revealed during this training will ensure that the delegates:
• Understand the role and importance of networking to their own reputation, business visibility and growth.
• Be familiar with the basics and principles of business networking.
• Be aware of the key elements of planning and preparation for any/all business networking events.
• Understand the importance of listening over talking.
• Be able to make a powerful first impression.
• Have a framework to develop a compelling 60 sec pitch (elevator pitch)
• Have an awareness of how to influence your personal presence and business brand in the marketplace
• How to follow up with potential business contacts after the event
This event starts at 1800 with time for refreshments and an opportunity to network.
Our speaker will take to the floor at 1830 until 2000
- Free event
- Refreshments provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at Networks.Support@managers.org.uk or by telephone on 01536 207394.