The power of Networking
Start Date: 21 Nov 2017
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 1:00 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Bridgend College 1st Floor Queens Road , Bridgend, CF31 3UR › View map
CMI Cymru in association with Bridgend College, ACCA Wales, IOD Wales, South Wales Chamber of Commerce and ICE Wales.
At this workshop you will:
- Change the way you think about Networking.
- Gain self-confidence and develop a range of processes and skills to help you interact with strangers, and make new connections, with ease.
- Learn the 3Ps of Networking – Precise, Pace, Prepared.
- Develop the 5+1 steps to the perfect 40/60 sec pitch.
- See how the relationships you make with other’s result in better opportunities, business & income.
- Equip you with the techniques to find and create more business opportunities, with less stress, than the average networker.
- The communication skills and networking tips revealed during this training will ensure that the delegates:
- Understand the role and importance of networking to their own reputation, business visibility and growth.
- Be familiar with the basics and principles of business networking.
- Be aware of the key elements of planning and preparation for any/all business networking events.
- Understand the importance of listening over talking.
- Be able to make a powerful first impression.
- Have a framework to develop a compelling 60 sec pitch (elevator pitch)
- Have an awareness of how to influence your personal presence and business brand in the marketplace
- How to follow up with potential business contacts after the event
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.