Digital Marketing Tactics for Lead Generation
Start Date: 21 Sep 2017
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Duration: 3 hours
Venue: Holst Room, Morley College, 61 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HT › View map
CMI price: £5.00
FSB price: £5.00
IC price: £5.00
Morley College Staff price: £5.00
Non-member price: £5.00
Students price: £5.00
Event Capacity: Full
Topics to be covered:
- What is conversion marketing?
- Conversion marketing strategy
- Conversion marketing tools
- Digital metrics & analytics
- Real world case study
The 3 key objectives of the session:
- Learn advanced strategies for effective CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Learn the secret tools of the CRO world
- Learn leading edge sales and mar-comms ideas that can be quickly applied to your own organisation
Who should attend?
Ideal for those who want to learn about the best way to use conversion marketing tools and tactics to increase sales and new customers.
This session will be of interest to both developing marketers and to accomplished practitioners.
Elliott is an entrepreneur; CEO and Co-Founder of the digital agency, MintTwist and Co-Owner of the digital innovation company, RadLab ventures. Elliott is the co-author of a recognised Digital Marketing training course, that is used by (among others) City, University of London. Elliott is a regular speaker on all things digital and acts as a Visiting Lecturer for Universities and training institutions world-wide.
Elliott started programming computers in the 1980's and has over 20-years of professional experience, helping hundreds brands such as Roche, Virgin and Accenture to navigate and leverage the digital revolution.
His proudest accomplishments include;
• The ongoing honor of leading the highly talented, committed and likeable group of individuals that is MintTwist
• Being invited to address 100+ international NGOs at the United Nations (Geneva) on the ‘Future of Mobile Communications’
• Co-authoring the material and acting as the visiting lecturer for City University's courses on 'Strategic Digital Marketing' and acting as a regular speaker on 'all things digital', for organisations such as UK Department of Trade and Industry, Federation of Small Businesses, Dubai Government, City University and more.
- Evening event
- Refreshments provided
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.