Start Date: 20 Jun 2018
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 8:15 PM
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Venue: Gainsborough College Acland Street , Gainsborough, DN21 2LG › View map
- The importance of knowing yourself and raising your self-awareness to manage yourself more effectively
- Managing the internal battle between your potential self and your destructive self
- Clarifying your identity and the leader you want to become
- Having clarity for the direction in which you are going
- Personal organisation and personal habits
- Seeing yourself as a work of continuous improvement
Tony has over 20 years as a business leader, followed by 10 years growing his own company. He has trained and coached 100’s of team leaders, with a proven track record of significantly raising their performance, delivering sustained profitability growth and positive company cultures.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Network Support at email@example.com or by telephone on 01536 207394.