Join us at this year's MT Live, The Future of Work Conference for an action-packed day of unique keynote speeches, business tips and lively panel sessions!
In 2016, we celebrate 50 years as a print publication. But instead of reflecting on past glories (and there are many), MT Live 2016’s focus is firmly on the future – it’s an unmissable opportunity to improve your prospects. Whether it’s learning how to innovate, reflecting on the future of work or even looking at how robotics and artificial intelligence will alter the future of business, attending MT Live will be like gazing into a management-focused crystal ball.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of MT with us at an uplifting day of discussion and debate
- Hear from former MT editors and Haymarket founder The Rt Hon Lord Heseltine CH, on the changes to the work place over the past 50 years
- Gain insight from the very best in business on their journeys and their views on the future of work. This includes Howard Davies, chairman of RBS and Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO of WPP
- MT will present our findings from the Future of Work review Panel sessions will focus on the importance of flexibility and qualifications in the future. We will also explore big data and analytics
- We are assembling a group of four pioneering businesswomen who will analyse the changes that have affected women at work since 1966, and they will look to the future. Is there still work to do? Are we ever going to achieve gender balance?
- Attend the event for unrivalled networking. You will mix and mingle with entrepreneurs, SME's, corporate high-fliers
- Learn about the skills you need to be a leader of tomorrow. What competencies will be valuable going forward?
- Discover what the future of work analysis means for recruitment, how will this effect companies and the role of the individual
- It's all the business inspiration you could ever need – all in one day, a great boost for your employees, and thoroughly motivating.