You would need to meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience
- Be able to demonstrate effective management practice within the last 18 months
Assessment is divided into two parts. The first, is completion of a full draft of the written submission form to demonstrate consistent and effective performance in the past 18 months. Followed by a telephone discussion with the assessor.
The second, is an on-site interview assessing your knowledge against the certificate qualification. This will involve gathering work based evidence and personal research.
After successful completion you will achieve Chartered Member (CMgr MCMI) or Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI) as well as CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management & Leadership.
Benefits of this route
- A reflective assessment process that does not require course attendance
- Achievement of a Level 5 Certificate in Management in the course of becoming Chartered
- A personalised service that is assessor-led
- Award can be achieved in as little as 3 months
The cost of the experiential route is a one off assessment fee of £1295 + VAT*.
* An annual Chartered Membership fee is payable thereafter.