Help us shape the future of our profession.
The CMI London and South East Board is looking for volunteers who would like to get involved and support the work of our regional networks. Generally, the commitment is for a few hours each month, with meetings held most months either face-to-face and/or dial-in options. Various opportunities are available to help us with the organisation, promotion and running of events and related activities. As a volunteer, you will also play an important role as CMI Ambassadors, and, more widely, of our profession.
Why volunteering for the CMI?
• Getting involved with our work provides you with a range of benefits, such as:
• Gaining and developing new skills that you might not have the opportunity to hone in your current role.
• Networking opportunities to build a strong network of contacts to help you in your career.
• Building a track record of achievement that will strengthen your professional profile and help you achieve your career goals.
• Having access to knowledge and professional learning from a variety of individuals and organizations.
• Supporting the profession and demonstrating commitment to raising management and leadership standards.
If you are interested in getting involved, get in touch with the London and South East Board on CMILondonSouthEastChair@managers.org.uk
Please include in your message:
Your Name; Work role title and organisation; CMI membership grade; CMI/IC/WiM events you have attended in the last 2 years; Relevant skills
We look forward to hearing from you.